Ultra Sport 1000 Kit
Item ID: GPMA0425 | Retail Price: $239.99Phil's Hobby Shop price: $168.48
Ask us a question about Ultra Sport 1000 Kit
This is an Ultra Sport 1000 Glow Powered, Radio Controlled Airplane Kit.
It is legal for IMAA events.
Great for Intermediate or Advanced Modelers who want a low wing aerobatic kit.
- IMAA legal size sport kit.
- Interlocking balsa and plywood construction provides strength and durability for everyday sport flying.
- Correct wing loadings and a symmetrical airfoil combine to deliver sensational aerobatics; huge dimensions make it extra stable and easy to see in flight.
- Capable of advanced aerobatic maneuvers like snap rolls, spins, knife-edge, inverted flight and more.
- Can be built as a trike or taildragger.
- Optional retract mounting instructions are included.
- All Wood To Complete The Kit, 3/16" Wire Landing Gear, Clear Canopy, Full-Size Rolled Plans, Photo-Illustrated Instruction Manual, Hardware Package,
- Engine: .90-1.50 (15-24.5cc)(2-stroke) OR 1.20-1.60 (20-26cc) (4-stroke)
- Radio: 4-5 Channel
- Servos: 6 (2-ailerons, 2-elevators, 1-rudder, 1-throttle) 1 (1-optional retracts)
- Y-Harness: 2
- Servo Extension 12": 2
- Covering: Three-plus 6 foot rolls
- Misc. Items: 2.75" spinner, 16oz fuel tank, fuel tubing, 3" main wheels, 1" tailwheel, wheel collars, building and field equipment.
- Wingspan: 80" (2030mm)
- Weight: 11.5 - 13 lbs
- Wing Area: 1080 sq in (65 sq dm)
- Length: 65"
- Wing Loading: 24.5 - 28 oz/sq in
- Airfoil: Symmetrical, Low-Wing
- The US 1000 decals shown on the plane are included with the kit.
- The plans give installation instructions for the following engines: O.S. Max 120 SP Supercharged SuperTigre 2500 O.S. Max 120 Surpass O.S. Max 1.08 FSR O.S. Max 160 Twin
- This kit includes landing gear wire to build in either a tricycle or tail-dragger configuration.
- ACG shows items for tail-dragger. If going with tricycle set-up, get: An extra 3" wheel Omit the 3/32" wheel collars and get an extra package of 3/16"
- If using retracts, use 2-3/4" wheels instead of 3".
- It is strongly recommended to use a 800-1200mAh receiver battery in this kit.
- Engine mount not included, it is determined by the engine used.
- Weight in box: 5.38 kg (11.87 lb)
- Barcode: 735557004255