Piper Super Cub - Giant Kit
Item ID: DYFA3025 | Retail Price: $279.99Phil's Hobby Shop price: $223.99
Ask us a question about Piper Super Cub - Giant Kit
This is a Giant Fun Scale Version of the Ever Popular PA-18 Super Cub from Dynaflite.
- All Wood Structures are Strong and Simple for Quick and Relatively Easy Building
- Performs Mild Aerobatics
- IMAA Legal
- Detachable wings for easy storage/transportation
- D-Tube Wings with Clark Y Airfoil
- Provisions for Optional Flaps Add to Versatility.
- Conventional Construction
- Removable Right Window Makes for Easy Access to Fuel Tank.
- Top Hatch Allows Easy Access to the Radio Gear
- All Necessary Wood Parts
- Blow Molded ABS Cowling (four piece)
- Aluminium Wing Joiner Tube
- Clear Windshield and Side Windows
- Photo-Illustrated Instruction Manual
- Cosmetic Wing Struts (can be made functional with reinforcement
- Tailwheel Bracket for heavy aerobatics)
- Misc. Hardware
- 1/4" Steel Landing Gear
- Die-Cut Plywood Parts
- Many Balsa Stringers
- Three Full Size Plans (left/right wings and fuse plans)
- Length: 67.25"
- Wingspan: 104"
- Weight: 15-17lbs
- Wing Loading: 20.5-23.5 oz/sq foot
- Wing Area: 1571 sq in
- Airfoil: Fully-Symmetrical Clark-Y, High-Wing
- Engine Down Thrust: 2 degrees
- Engine Right Thurst: 0 degrees
- Wing Incidence: +1 degree
- Stab Incidence: +1 degree
- Engine: 1.5-2.0 (2-stroke) or 1.6 (4-stroke) or 25-35cc (Gas) Prop, 16-20oz Fuel Tank, 2.75" Spinner, Engine Mount, Mount Bolts
- Radio: 4-6 Channel *Alum spinner recommended for gas engines
- Servos: 6-8 (5 high torque)
- Y-Harness: 2 (HCAM2500)
- Servo Extension Wires (24"): 4 (HCAM2200)
- Covering: Six rolls 21st Coverite Fabric recommended
- Paint: 21st Century Coverite
- Misc. Items: Pushrods, Control Horns, Two 5" Main Wheels, One 1.5" Tailwheel, Building and Field Equipment.
- The instrument panel decal PA18D01 for this kit is sold only through GP Manufacturing.
- Weight in box: 6.99 kg (15.40 lb)