Goldberg Tiger 2 .40-.46 Kit
Item ID: GPMA0966 | Retail Price: $159.99Phil's Hobby Shop price: $124.15
In stock in our warehouse
Processing: 24-48 hours
Not ready to buy just yet? Log in and save it for later:
Ask us a question about Goldberg Tiger 2 .40-.46 Kit
This is a radio controlled, glow powered, balsa and plywood
Carl Goldberg Tiger 2 .40 sport scale aerobatic airplane kit.
For beginner to intermediate modeler/fliers.
- All Carl Goldberg kits include fuselage alignment devices and most feature highly-refined interlocking lite ply contruction methods.
- Wings: One piece covered balsa and plywood construction.
- Radio compartment: Large built in balsa and ply radio tray.
- Landing gear: Wire main and nose
- Hardware: Complete hardware included
- Motor Mount: Included adjustable engine mount
- Warranty: Carl Goldgerg Products guarantees this kit defect-free in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase.
- All wood to construct airplane, pushrods, prebent wire aluminum main landing gear, prebent nose wire, adjustable engine mount, horns, decals, photo-illustrated instructions, full-size rolled plans.
- Engine: .35-.45 cu in (5.7-7.4 cc) 2-stroke OR .40-.50 cu in (6.5-8.2 cc) 4-stroke
- Radio: 4-channel miniumum required
- Servos: 4-standard servos (1-ailerons, 1-elevator, 1-rudder, 1-throttle)
- Covering: Two 6-foot rolls of covering.
- Misc. Items: Three 2¼" wheels, 2¼" spinner, 6-8oz fuel tank, 5/32" wheel collars, glow plug, ¼" foam rubber padding, 3' medium fuel tubing, fuel filter, propeller, building and field equipment.
- Wingspan: 61" (1549mm)
- Wing Area: 680 sq in (4387sq cm)
- Weight: 4.75 - 5.25lb
- Airfoil: Fully-symmetrical Low Wing
- Center of Gravity: 3½"-4-5/8" (88.9-117mm) back from the wing's leading edge at the fuselage sides.
- Control Throws- control throws for rudder, elevator, and ailerons are set off of included gauge in instruction manual.
- Weight in box: 3.14 kg (6.92 lb)
- Barcode: 735557009663